Your guide to Adora’s transparent pricing, no hidden extras, no surprises.
Unlike many other clinics, our aim is to be as transparent as possible when it comes to what you’ll actually be paying for our services:
- We don’t hide extra costs.
- We don’t quote fees that are relevant only once the Medicare Safety Net has been reached.
- We take the time to thoroughly explain all the fees and out-of-pocket costs you’ll incur during your fertility treatment.
- Our egg collections are performed in an accredited Day Surgery under the care of an anaesthetist, which is considered safer and less painful than a procedure carried out in a treatment room under a local anaesthetic.
And if you are comparing fees between clinics, make sure you ask the clinic to detail all items that will incur additional charges so you know what you will actually be paying.
|Costs covered by Medicare||You Pay|
|GP & Fertility Specialist Consultations||$ 0|
|Blood Tests and Ultrasounds Scans||$ 0|
|Fertility Treatment Plan & Management (developed with your Specialist)||$ 0|
|IVF or ICSI Cycle||$ 0|
|Egg (Oocyte) and Sperm Collection||$ 0|
|Embryo Transfer||$ 0|
|Costs not covered by Medicare
|Day Surgery & Anaesthetist||Approx. $200 - $1,100|
|Fertility Medications||Approx. $150 - $200|
|Embryo Transfer (Facility Fee)||$325|
|Approx. $65 - 85|
Surgical Sperm Retrieval Laboratory Processing Fee (Male)
Ovulation Induction (OI)
Micro-TESE Laboratory Processing Fee
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- For patients that have a current, valid Cycle Consent Form the existing fees will be honoured until 1 May. New fees will apply to all patients from 1 May.
- All of our egg collection procedures are performed in an accredited Day Surgery under the care of an anaesthetist, which is considered safer and less painful than a procedure carried out under a local anaesthetic.
- Day Surgery and Anaesthetist fees may vary. These costs may also be covered by your private health insurer, significantly reducing your out-of-pocket cost.
- Where applicable, there are costs up to $600 associated with storage of oocytes, sperm and embryos.
- Costs for medications may be less depending on whether you are a Medicare concession cardholder or have reached the Medicare Safety Net.
- The above mentioned costs are effective 16th March 2020.